- You can access and browse our web site without disclosing your personal information.
- We do not automatically log/store any of your personal data.
- We do not collect any of your personal data for any reason other than processing your orders and delivering purchases.
- We do not disclose any of your personal data to any third party that is not directly involved in the ordering/shipping process, or has not signed a customer privacy agreement with us.
- By entering your email address, you give us permission to use this address for periodic email marketing campaigns; you may "Unsubscribe" following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We send emails regarding order confirmation, payments, shipping and other issues related to your order.
Privacy and Security Policy
The Company takes information security seriously and realizes that security and privacy are of the utmost importance in an online shopping experience.
To ensure information you provide online is secure during transmission, we utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) while processing orders. This means that any data provided by you during the checkout process is encrypted during transmission and safe from interception by unwanted recipients. You can review our security certificate using your browser by clicking on the image of the closed lock or solid key at the bottom of your browser on any of the secure pages in our site.
Service Related Emails